Precautions for the use of packaging machinery
1. The first thing to pay attention to when using packaging machinery is the choice of machine power and air source.
2. Before starting each time, check the work surface, input belt, and horizontal sealing knife. There must be no tools or nothing, and observe whether there are any abnormalities around the machine.
3. During the peak production season, the company should regularly inspect, clean and lubricate each packaging machine. At the same time, it should also do a good job of heat dissipation and ventilation. Don’t put it in high temperature, humidity, and messy use., Not only can prevent the product from being contaminated, but also prevent the performance of the equipment from being affected.
4. In the process of packaging production, because the parts of the sealing and cutting film are of high temperature, it is not allowed to touch the heating sealing wheel, the sealing mold and the moving parts at will to prevent burns. It is also forbidden to extend your own hair, gloves and clothing into the moving parts of the packaging machine to avoid being involved and causing accidents.
5. After the packaging machine is turned off, there is still voltage in some circuits in the electrical control, and the power cord must be unplugged when checking and repairing the control circuit.
6. The overhaul and maintenance of the packaging machinery need to be carried out by professional electrical maintenance personnel when the power supply is turned off.
The packaging machinery should be ventilated when it is in use, and because it is in direct contact with food, we should pay attention to cleaning it regularly during use to avoid contact with bacteria and infect the human body, posing a threat to people’s health.